Mission and Values Statement
Our goal is to provide high quality Library services and resources in support of the research activities of the AFBI staff and of our other customer groups such as Phd students or placement students.
A library service provides access to first rate resources and expert guidance and support.
• A library environment that is safe, welcoming and meets the needs of all our user groups
• Staff who are approachable, helpful, efficient and knowledgeable
• Information resources that are easily accessible, relevant and of high quality
• A commitment to placing library users at the heart of our service and acting on their feedback
• A commitment to maintain high levels of satisfaction with our services and to work for continuous improvement
• A commitment to use technology effectively to keep services current and effective
• A commitment to maintain the highest standards in terms of human resource management, health & safety and equality and diversity practice.
Reviewed August 2022